drake900918 2015-08-09 23:15
浏览 28

我的csv导入没有格式化日期

I cannot seem to get the csv file to format the dates to UTC time on import to mysql. Here is my query and if i take out the sql variables and the set statement it imports the information fine but i need the dates to be formatted in utc time.

$query = "
        LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '".$file."' INTO TABLE instructions
        FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' 
        LINES TERMINATED BY '
'
        (route_name,stop_sequence_number,stop_location_id,stop_action,@stop_arrival_time,@stop_departure_time,time_zone);
        SET stop_arrival_time = STR_TO_DATE(@stop_arrival_time, '%m/%e/%Y %r');
        SET stop_departure_time = STR_TO_DATE(@stop_departure_time, '%m/%e/%Y %r');
        ";

Am I not using the STR_TO_DATE format correctly? i looked at the information on the format and it said that %m for numbered month, %e for single digit day, %y for four length year and the %r for AM - PM time.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqu3623 2015-08-10 00:50
    关注

You do not have to convert the string to a date in order to import the date. As you have noticed it will except the statement after you have removed the STR_TO_DATE part of the import statement. However, you will instead get a bunch of columns looking like 0000-00-00 because mysql does not understand dates in mm/dd/yyyy format, etc... Mysql only excepts dates in YYYY-MM-DD format.

You can change this in Excel before doing your import.

In order to change the date format in excel: right click on the top cell. Choose format cells from the drop down list. change the local to something like 'Afrikans'. Choose the format that looks like 2001-03-14. Use the top cell to fill down. Then save the document.

Just a quick note: Excel sometimes tries to do too much and will revert this column back to a the English(U.S) default time zone. So, if you plan on doing more editing make sure that the column has not reverted back.

Here is a link to more string literals on dev.mysql.

This stored procedure and post might help you as well: Error code 1292

Edit:

Alex, your code has 3 semi-colons in it. Have you tried your original code as shown by you without the first two but keeping the last? As such it would be consistent with this Answer.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起