dousongqiang2585 2017-12-05 00:00
浏览 50
已采纳

phpunit测试方法里面有静态方法

I want to mock Carbon::now() and Transaction::where... (eloquent model in laravel) with Mockery. Is it possible? I don't have any idea how can I do this when code is written without dependency injection

class SomeClass
{
   public function getLatest()
   {
        $cacheTime = Carbon::now();

if ($cacheTime > 'xxxx') {
            return 'abcdefgh';
        }

return Transaction::where('base', '=', 'asas')
            ->where('target', '=', 'bbbb')
            ->orderByDesc('created_at')
            ->first();
   }
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongque1958 2017-12-05 01:15
    关注

You can easily mock Carbon:

http://carbon.nesbot.com/docs/#api-testing

$knownDate = Carbon::create(2001, 5, 21, 12);          // create testing date
    Carbon::setTestNow($knownDate);                        // set the mock (of course this could be a real mock object)
    echo Carbon::now();                                    // 2001-05-21 12:00:00

So in your unit test just call Carbon::setTestNow($knownDate); before your function call. Something like that:

public function testGetLatest()
    {
        $knownDate = Carbon::create(2001, 5, 21, 12);          // create testing date
        Carbon::setTestNow($knownDate);  
        $someClass = new SomeClass;

$result = $someClass->getLatest();

}

I don't think you can mock Transaction::where in your code and there is no purpose of doing it. The where and orderByDesc functions just setting your query. The first function will actually return the Transaction object. Even if you could mock or stub the first function, then your test is kind of useless because you are testing that your getLatest function returns some kind of mock object created by you.

This is actually a good example of integration test and Laravel provides a variety of helpful tools to make it easier. Check out this link:

https://laravel.com/docs/5.5/database-testing#writing-factories

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 beats蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功