dsc7188 2017-03-31 04:43
浏览 71

在Drupal 8中创建自定义滑块

I am currently involved in a Drupal 8 Project but I am very new to Drupal. The aim of the project, in short, is to build a website based on a existing design and the client can update the website in Drupal (like a modifying some article, upload images to gallery, adding slides to the a slider, etc.)

I already have a static html page with me.

At this moment, I set my target to move the slider of the static page to Drupal such that the user can add, remove or update a slide. Each slide will contain a background image, a title and a description text.

After a day of research I am now able to create my own theme and create a "hard-code" front page which is exactly the same with my static html page. I am struggle to convert the slides to generic items that the users can modify in Drupal.

I am reading some articles about Modules and Views, but feeling very lost.

Can I have some directions as to what aspect of topics or what techniques I should go through to achieve the target I mentioned? Thanks!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsz90288 2017-03-31 06:53
    关注

Views Slideshow can be used to create a slideshow of any content (not just images) that can appear in a View. Powered by jQuery, it is heavily customizable: you may choose slideshow settings for each View you create.

• Follow the standard Drupal 8 module installation instructions.

Views Slideshow also requires some external JavaScript libraries. See the readme for details and installation instructions. Alternatively, if you install via drush, they will be automatically installed. If you do not install the libraries, Views Slideshow will not work!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析