已采纳

ob_get_length()方法有什么用?

i know those methods related to output buffering:

<?php
ob_start();

// some code

ob_end_flush();
ob_end_clean();

but i can't figure out why will i need the length of the output buffer. there is one question here is SOF about measuring the bandwidth of the user ,although that calculation will need to measure pictures and other files which is not addressed.

i did check the PHP manual and the "why" is not there.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dszsajhd237437 2017-02-16 11:34
    关注

Answering "why to use it". In order to answer this, we must first understand why we need to use ob_start. Usually it is used for two purpose:

1. When we want to send HTTP headers, but we are not sure, that there is no rendering before(the first output will trigger header sending, so if you use, echo for example, before header, the later won't work)
    2. When we want to send our output by chunks for performance. (your code can be written with a lot of echo or print, and usually they outputing only small data, so you are sending small portions of data back to browser, which is affecting performance.)

So now you can start to guess, why we need to use ob_get_length(). For example: i want to send my output by large chunks, so i am enabling output buffering and with the help of ob_get_lengthi can control how many data i can write to buffer, before sending it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
  • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?