doubo1871 2017-01-25 13:49
浏览 75
已采纳

如何将用户输入数据发送到PHP并将数据从一个PHP页面发送到另一个PHP页面

I am currently creating a basic maths website where it would ask the user to solve a multiply question.

I'm planning to have the HTML layed out like:

1*8 = <input type="number" maxlength="3" name="answer1"><br>
2*9 = <input type="number" maxlength="3" name="answer2"><br>
4*4 = <input type="number" maxlength="3" name="answer3"><br>
<button type="button">Check Answers</button>
<p></p>

This HTML code is generated by some PHP code:

<?php
    $t = 0;

for ($n = 1; $n <= 10; $n++) {

$a = rand(1, 10);
        $b = rand(1, 10);

echo $a . "*" . $b . " = <input type=\"number\" maxlength=\"3\" name=\"answer" . $n . "\"><br>";

$t = $a * $b;
    }
?>

Now that is generated, I worked out what the total would be of the $a and $b (random numbers):

$t = $a * $b;

For the HTML button I wanted it so when the user clicks it, it would check all the input boxs and see if what they inputted = $t Forgetting all validation, all I want to get working for now is the very basics.

I've got further with this using ajax to create a on-click event:

$(document).ready(function(){
    $("button").click(function(){
        $.ajax({
            type: 'POST',
            url: 'calcc.php',
            success: function(data) {
                $("p").text(data);
            }
       });
   });
});

I've been messing around with it for a while now. I worked out that I would need to use $_SESSION or something similar to save the value of $t from before, but I can't seem to work out how it would all work, I keep getting errors of long repeated arrays and I have little idea how I would extract the information I want.

Another problem I am having is retrieving the users input upon the on-click, I have used POST and GET before but when I click the submit button it will act in a way where the page would reload and change all of the random numbers.

I preferably wanted to solve this in PHP. This has been bothering me for a while I just wanted to see if any of you had any great ideas of how I could make this work.

Thank you in advance.

</div>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dounei9043 2017-01-25 14:08
    关注

There are 2 possible solutions for your problem.

• The first one ( and most simple ) is retrieving your $_POST­[] parameters in the same script and executing the code when you receive a $_POST[] parameter that isn't empty.
    • The second solution ( the one that you are using here ) is to use AJAX. I looked at your code and have some adjustements.

$(document).ready(function( e ){ //Add an preventDefault on your event in order to not do the submit of the form. e.preventDefault(); $("button").click(function(){ //Get all the data from your form var data = $(form).serialize(); $.ajax({ type: 'POST', //send the data with the ajax. // You can retrieve it in your php through $_POST['name of form field'] data: data, url: 'calcc.php', success: function(data) { $("p").text(data); } }); }); });

I hope this helps you :) Comment if you would like some more explanations.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划