douganggu4392 2016-12-23 13:10
浏览 290
已采纳

通过PDO :: sqlite创建函数在sqlite中实现timestampdiff

We're using MySQL as our main database for a Laravel project.

Laravel uses in-memory sqlite combined with factories/seeders for functional/acceptance tests by default, to keep tests isolated and fast. We're currently trying to write small unit tests with mocks as much as possible, but we also have a few hundred older "functional" tests which fire up these little sqlite instances and use Laravel testing functions like seeInDatabase().

Laravel's Eloquent ORM is pretty good at abstracting the database functions away, but there's some functionality which sqlite does not provide by default.

I'm trying to extend the sqlite functionality using this PDO method, to support a few often used MySQL functions in our codebase:

$pdo->sqliteCreateFunction('timestampdiff', function($unit, $start, $end){
    return ...
});

I understand how to implement the UDF (I've already implemented trig functions, regex, datediff, etc).

The problem is that the first parameter passed to timestampdiff is a unit, an unquoted plain label like MINUTE or YEAR.

This parameter is interpreted as a column by sqlite. Faking MySQL's date_add() is also problematic, as the third parameter to that function is unquoted with spaces, like INTERVAL 2 HOUR.

My current best effort is to replace timestampdiff queries with floor((unix_timestamp(end) - unix_timestamp(start))/60), as both floor and unix_timestamp are creatable through sqliteCreateFunction.

This all feels very hacky though. I realize I might be pushing the limits of PHP/PDO/sqlite here, but would love suggestions on a more elegant way to do this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dounuogong0358 2016-12-23 13:37
    关注

User-defined functions cannot change the syntax rules.

Your only choice is to get the ORM to use different functions for different databases, or to install your own UDFs in MySQL.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog