doulu3808 2016-12-18 10:31
浏览 405
已采纳

如何将Laravel视图转换为静态HTML并从缓存中提供它们?

I would like to setup functionality to transform the views in Laravel 5.3 to static HTML and serve it to visitors untill specified from a CMS call. I also like to use HTTP headers to cache the pages on a visitors computer.

1. How can i get views to be served as static HTML with route caching enabled?
  2. How can i serve the static HTML views from the users cache using HTTP headers?
  3. Are there any other caveats or performance boosting tricks i can/should utilise?
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfei9278 2017-01-03 13:39
    关注

Here I will answer the File based cache with the code. Which is not exactly the HTML cache, but performs well.

Look at my Laravel Installation /var/www/ea (This is my Laravel Installation directory)

Inside storage/framework/cache you will find the cached files

Step 1: How to create cache

Step 2: This step comes before step 1, which is configure cache to file cache. Open the config/cache.php and do check two things

'default' => env('CACHE_DRIVER', 'file'), //It means your cache default driver is File based.

Then

'path' => storage_path('framework/cache'), //This is the path My screenshot is showing above.

Step 3: Lets write the code to create cache. Open your Controller method and write following

\Cache::put( 'cachekey', 'Hello I am Abdul', 1 ); // 1- minute

laravel documentation for cache

Step 4: Check for any new directory created inside framework/cache/

That's your cache file.

// Following code check if the cache key already exists before creating, 
    // otherwise create cache file
    if (Cache::has('key')){
        Cache::get('key');
    } else {
        Cache::put('key', $values, 10);
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?