dskm94301 2016-02-25 21:00
浏览 29

从缓存相关错误中保护symfony生产环境的方法

Okay, might sounds little like a troll but it's not. Since I started to programming with symfony, I encountered very very very weird bugs. Like 3 times in a month. That was always related to my caching files and every time, I spent hours to finally figure it out it was coming from him.

I'm working on a project with cryptography, and when my dear symfony start to forget the keys between two encryption with the same key : I've start to freaked out about the future of my web application. (the real bug is to weird that I can't really explain it)

I am going to store sensitive data and I can't imagine some of this things append in production and all I can say is since I've cleared AND remove my cache folder, the bug disappear. What a trusting behaviour !

So, are those weird bug only related to development environment due to the large amount of file update ?

What is your context to tell you that you need to clear your cache in development environment ?

Should I deactivate all kind of cache for the production environment to guarantee that will not happen again ?

Thank you guys.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du8794 2016-02-25 22:09
    关注
    1. Think 3 time, before you decide to disable cache on prod. It's probably a bad idea.
    2. On dev if you modify bundles, some config, etc, sometimes Symfony fails to refresh cache, and to be sure that errors you receive are real you should delete whole app cache and clear memcached/redis if you use it.
    3. On production you probably will/should create new directory with clean fresh version of your app with clean cache and then you replace your old revision with new one (usually by changing the symlink). Thats why if your app works on dev with clean cache it should be ok on prod env.
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100