doufu3718 2016-01-08 14:43
浏览 50
已采纳

在symfony中更新数据库模式时发生异常

I am pretty new to Symfony and Doctrine and as such have been playing around with a branch of some code which I will need to be working on commercially in the near future.

To cut a long story short I am at the stage now where I have amended an existing entity in order to add a new parameter. I have updated the ORM annotation to represent this, as I understand it if I run the following:

php app/console doctrine:migrations:diff

This should automatically update the database table to add a new column to accommodate my new property. However when I run it I get the following error:

[Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException]                                                                                                      
  An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: nodename nor servname provided, or not known  

Its probably worth noting that the project is already communicating with the database successfully when you interact with it via forms in the browser so i'm rather confused why this error is appearing?

I am also running the database on a docker container, which I assume is probably contributing to this error.

Any ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchun1900 2016-01-08 15:20
    关注

In order for symfony2 to be able to communicate with your database, you will need to set the correct parameters in app/config/parameters.yml.

On initial installation using composer the command line could also ask for these paramters (database, username, password and hostname).

No matter which method is used, at the long last you'll find them in app/config/parameters.yml.

Good luck!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错