douya7121 2015-11-09 14:32
浏览 33
已采纳

如何使用PHP Rest SDK创建灵活的计费协议?

We need to create flexible billing plans for our customers, in which the timing and amount of the billing is flexible and should be determined by us. Just like a "utility bill" but with flexible charge date. Also, there's no purchasing involved upon agreeing of the customer, just his approval for us to charge his PayPal account.

After researching it we decided to go with "referenced transactions". I've read its documentation and the flow seems to be clear.

However, when I attempt to implement using PayPal's PHP REST SDK, I can't seem to find the methods that implement that flow, or some other description on how to achieve our needs using this SDK. For example, I can't find SetExpressCheckout in the PHP REST SDK.

Can anyone point out how we should implement our business needs as described above (1st paragraph) using the PHP REST SDK? I'm very aware of the rather good PayPal REST API documentation.

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongli1887 2015-11-10 12:35
    关注

Unfortunately Reference Transaction is only available with the Classic APIs. The only similar REST API is called "Future Payments". Unfortunately this API has only been implemented for the PayPal Mobile SDK. You cannot use it outside a native mobile app...

I'm afraid your only solution is to implement the PayPal Classic API with Reference Transaction.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿