duanpuqi9965 2015-07-07 06:26
浏览 96
已采纳

如何将IonCube PHP Loader从v.4.7.5升级到v.5.0.0及更高版本?

How I can upgrade IonCube PHP Loader from v.4.7.5 to v.5.0.0 and higher ?

Please explain to me the process.

My Developer Magento extensions moved to ionСube v.5.0.0

Please help:)

php -v: PHP 5.4.28 ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.5

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiene2845 2015-07-07 14:17
    关注

Depends on your setup, mostly. In some cases such as CPanel* and certain shared hosting plans, you do not have access to the php.ini file, where you can specify which ionCube Loader to use. In these cases, you'll have to wait for your provider to upgrade to a newer ionCube version.

*CPanel are working on support for the ionCube Loader v5

If you do have a setup that allows for a custom php.ini file, open up the file and search for an entry such as:

zend_extension = "/path/to/ioncube_loader"

Note: On some servers, this entry might be in your php.d/20-ioncube.ini file, or something similar
    Note 2: If you have trouble finding your php.ini file, take a look at the output of your phpinfo() command.

Make a note of where your current ionCube Loader files are located, download the newest file from here and replace your old files with the new files. Do make sure to choose the right configuration regarding thread-safety, architecture (32 / 64 bit) and PHP version (in your case PHP 5.4).

Finally, restart Apache/PHP and you should be good to go.

When in doubt, you can comment out or remove the zend_extension line from your php.ini file, restart Apache/PHP and redo the whole installation from scratch, using the ionCube Loader Wizard (zip, tgz), or contact the ionCube Support HelpDesk for any specific problems.

I've also written some answers detailing the installation here which might be of help.

Summary: Just overwrite the old files with the new Loader files, restart Apache/PHP. If you run into any problems, reinstall or contact ionCube Support

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换