dongrongdao8902 2015-07-04 09:39
浏览 53
已采纳

分析/解析包含对象的序列化PHP数据?

My problem is that I have a list of serialized objects in a database, and I want to display a list of the details of those object to the user through an admin page. They are PHP objects in a Laravel queue.

I don't want to unserialize() the data to restore the original objects, I just need to be able to "look in" at what is there.

One approach may be to convert each object in the serialized string to a stdClass and move the original class name to a property of that. There may be other ways to analyse the string and provide what it contains as nested arrays of data.

Are there any implementations of these, or other, approaches available? I've not found anything in my usual searches.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzuan2814 2015-07-04 18:24
    关注

I'm going to answer my own question, much that it ruffles me.

I have written a quick package that does the parsing - just a couple of classes. It won't parse ALL serialized data that you can throw at it, but it works with everything I need it for just now.

Here it is, in case it is of any use:

https://github.com/academe/SerializeParser

There are a number of non-PHP packages around that do this parsing, and I just migrated some of the code from those to scratch an itch.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
  • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx