douzi5214 2015-01-06 00:14
浏览 54

Smarty PHP与嘻哈

i can not seem to find a layman answer to this question i have, so hopefully you can help me.

SmartyPHP application, heavily using Jquery, Ajax.

In region of 1.2 million lines of code and growing by 200k weekly and likely to be 3 million lines before completion.

Application is a network specifically for a few hundred thousands growing to a max of 1 million.

Currently site loads up in under 6 seconds on some tests and on others 15+ seconds!! :(

We are looking at hiphop and are quiet lost, it would be handy if it can compile the code server side and reduce the pressure, but we are

1. Unsure whether it will work with Smarty PHP
  2. How to set up - we need to hire a experienced Hip Hop developer/engineer to advise - where?
  3. Where to download a unaccustomised copy of the software/module to integrate with our site/application

Thank you for your advice and help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousendun8411 2015-01-06 00:24
    关注
    1. To check for compatibility you can use this resource. Keep in mind, these are not the only frameworks supported. For the most part, HHVM will run PHP applications without any issue.

Framework Compatibility: http://hhvm.com/frameworks/

Doing a quick Google search I found a GitHub Issue that was opened to add Smart to the framework test system from back in the middle of 2014. Perhaps a further look into this may be of help for compatibility testing.

2. Setting up HHVM is simple and can be done by a server administrator or a developer who is familiar with command line interfaces by following something as simple as a tutorial.

Example from digital ocean

3. You can download a stable version of HHVM straight from their homepage which links to their GitHub repo.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入