douyue1998 2014-08-22 14:50
浏览 62
已采纳

datepicker不在wordpress中工作

I`m trying to add a custom post field using datepicker jquery ui. In function.php I have the following code:

function daily_idea_admin_script_style( $hook ) {
global $post_type, $wp_scripts;
if ( ( 'post.php' == $hook || 'post-new.php' == $hook ) && ( 'daily_idea' == $post_type ) ) {
    $ui = $wp_scripts->query('jquery-ui-core');
    if ($ui) {
        $uiBase = "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/{$ui->ver}/themes/cupertino";
        wp_enqueue_script('daily_idea', get_template_directory_uri() .'/js/daily_idea_script.js', array( 'jquery', 'jquery-ui-datepicker' ), '1.0', true);
        wp_enqueue_style('jquery-ui-min', "$uiBase/jquery-ui.min.css", FALSE, $ui->ver);
    }
  }
}

add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts', 'daily_idea_admin_script_style' );

The info metabox are displayed with the input field but when I clicked on it, datepicker is not displayed.

Note: this is my first this is my first custom post field I`ve ever created on wordpress

EDIT: my custom daily_idea_script.js is :

(function( $ ) {
$.noConflict();
$( '#daily_idea_date' ).datepicker({
    dateFormat: 'dd MM yy',
    onClose: function( selectedDate ){
        $( '#daily_idea_date' ).datepicker( 'option', 'maxDate', selectedDate );
    }
});

})( jQuery );

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• ds122455 2014-08-23 01:21
    关注

you have a couple of errors here...

remove

$.noConflict(); // not neccessary

remove:

onClose: function( selectedDate ){
        $( '#daily_idea_date' ).datepicker( 'option', 'maxDate', selectedDate );
    }

i guess you are trying to set the maximum date of the datepicker but you are trying to recreate a datepicker on the same element? what do you actually want to do here?

Datepicker works much cleaner with jQuery(document).ready() or $(function(){} for short. The method you are using, the function will run immediately, at which stage the dom is not ready and jquery cant find the element identified.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒