dousaoxiancy199896 2014-08-22 11:46
浏览 22
已采纳

在AWS上托管时网站代码受到干扰[关闭]

I have a wordpress website which is built on a LAMP stack. We have recently moved our website from Godaddy to AWS platform and since the move, my website is not functioning correctly. Here are the kind of issues we are facing after we moved to AWS.

1. The website custom login/sign up box has gone and users and we are getting the wordpress default login box instead.

2. The sign up to the website is not happening because the registration box is the showing strange fields( email, password, username, first name, last name, email again, and a message that we will mail you a password, which doesn't make sense)

3. The website is a crowd sourced portal so we had a customised CMS system on the website, but the CMS editor in which users create articles is not working fine as it destroys all formatting.

4. Other similar issues which are making the site look totally shabby and dysfunctional.

I'd be glad if someone could tell me here if we did something wrongly while moving the website. What's the fastes, best way to restore all Site functionalities now.

Thank you

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujishao8793 2014-08-22 11:57
    关注

It's unlikely that AWS is the issue here.

What is possible though, is that during the move a file may have become corrupt (or not fully transferred). If you're having lots of temperamental issues throughout the site, such as the ones you're describing, it sounds like it may be a JavaScript error.

If a JS file that is included on every page didn't transfer properly then this could very well cause the issues you're having. If you open your JavaScript Console (Ctrl+Shift+J in Chrome) when you're on one of the problematic pages then you should be able to identify any potential JS errors.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程