dougouqin0763 2014-08-17 20:47
浏览 24
已采纳

两个IF语句并加入MYSQL

I`ve been trying to make a dayplanner for a meeting room. I have two tables:

1) dayplanner: day split in 5 minute intervals Values=00:00:00,00:05:00,00:10:00 ... 23:55:00

2) reservations: name, start and finish Values=[john,12:00:00,12:30:00],[bob,14:00:00,14:45:00],etc

My goal is to use one query with two IF statements so i can check the starttime and what lies in between

Like this:

[Time] [reserved] [inbetween]

12:00:00 true true
12:05:00 true true

12:35:00 false false

$query = "SELECT *,
          IF(d.dayplanner_time = a.reservations_starttime,'true','false') AS reserved,
          IF(d.dayplanner_time > a.reservations_start  && d.dayplanner_time <  a.reservations_finish,'true','false') AS inbetween
          FROM dayplanner d 
          LEFT JOIN reservations a 
         ON d.day_time = a.reservations_start OR d.dayplanner_time = a.reservations_finish
          WHERE d.dayplanner_time BETWEEN '12:00:00' AND '18:00:00';";

The query gives only one true in the reserverd column but nothing works. I hope you can help me.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhezhang8932 2014-08-17 21:00
    关注

You're matching your time intervals against reservations that either start or end exactly on that interval. By definition, if times are equal they can't be greater nor less than themselves, which means you're explicitly leaving out the reservations that don't match exactly that time interval.

The comparison should be

SELECT d.dayplanner_time,d.day_time,
          IF(d.dayplanner_time = a.reservations_starttime,'true','false') AS reserved,
          IF(a.reservations_start is null, false, true) AS inbetween
          FROM dayplanner d 
          LEFT JOIN reservations a 
          ON (d.day_time >= a.reservations_start AND d.dayplanner_time <= a.reservations_finish)
          WHERE d.dayplanner_time BETWEEN '12:00:00' AND '18:00:00';

which means "if there's at least one reservation starting before me, and ending before me, then there's something in between".

remember that when doing a LEFT JOIN, everything that is not null means they match your WHERE clause. That's why I only say in_between is false when reservations start is null.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)