dtziv24262 2014-08-18 06:49
浏览 24
已采纳

安装模块后,无法从后端编辑magento中的内容

I have site build in Magento 1.7

I have installed a new shipping module Bpost through magento connect. When I installed that, it raised the error that, it is already existing plugin. After that when I accessed the site, the maintenance flag was active.

When I removed the maintenance flag and checked the site, everything seems to be working fine in the front-end. But I am not able to add or edit contents from the back-end. Click is not detecting in the existing lists of contents and when I click on add new (for cms block, page etc) the new section appears, but no action is performed while clicking save.

Why is this happening ? How can I resolve this issue ?

I recreated the site with my backup files to a new location. After that removed all the existing plugins and installed all the plugins. At that time all seems to be working fine. After that I have edited the header.phtml file and added some additional script.

The script was for getting contents and displaying it using script. After that when I run the site and went to backend everything again went to non editable mode. Now I am not able to click or edit any cms contents in the site of static blocks, products etc.

Why is this happening ? How can I resolve this issue ?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwenyou4298 2014-08-21 08:10
    关注

In my opinion, the problem comes from a javascript with an error that blocks the rest of the javascript. All buttons use javascript to fire events. With firebug or something similar, check which error is raised in the admin javascript and try to fix it. Using the solution that Niraj Jani gave about disabling module is a good way to check if it is really the module that blocks the javascript. If the problem is linked with prototype, it can come from the definition of blocks in php, the design template or layout...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 vhdl+MODELSIM
  • ¥20 simulink中怎么使用solve函数?
  • ¥30 dspbuilder中使用signalcompiler时报错Error during compilation: Fitter failed,求解决办法
  • ¥15 gwas 分析-数据质控之过滤稀有突变中出现的问题
  • ¥15 没有注册类 (异常来自 HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
  • ¥15 知识蒸馏实战博客问题
  • ¥15 用PLC设计纸袋糊底机送料系统
  • ¥15 simulink仿真中dtc控制永磁同步电机如何控制开关频率
  • ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题