dongsou8980 2014-07-04 03:39
浏览 77
已采纳

使用宏来调用事件以使用PHP在Excel中编写

I am working on text transliteration (romanizing one lang text to another).

Input text is written in XLSX file.

What I want is, when user write text in one of the cell of xlsx file, it's transliteration(this I have worked out) should be written into it's neighborhood cell.

Is that possible to create Macro (or something else), so that when user write into one of the cell, event call occurs which performs it's transliteration and write it beside cell.

I worked out same for web application. Where user write into on text box, I perform action on keyup event and give result instantly in neighbourhood textbox.

$( "#english" ).keyup(function() { }

Is that any service to do this for xlsx file?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhao1956 2014-07-04 04:30
    关注

In the VBA editor, Project explorer (left hand side by default), right click on the name of the sheet where the initial string will be entered and select "View Code". At the top of the editor window, there are two selection boxes. From the left one, select "worksheet", and from the right one, select whichever event you would like to have trigger your code. It sounds like you'd want either "Calculate" or "SelectionChange". Once you select that, the editor will populate the shell of a sub that you can fill with whatever code you need executed.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元