function user_data($user_id) {
    $data = array();
    $user_id = (int)$unser_id;

$func_num_args = func_num_args();
    $func_get_args = func_get_args();

if ($func_num_args > 1){
        unset($func_get_args[0]);

$fields = '`' . implode('`, `', $func_get_args) . '`';
        $data = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT $fields FROM `users` WHERE 'user_id' = $user_id"));

return $data;
    }

}

By mistake I crated a typo unser_id but didnt relise up until I had to troubleshoot further along the line in my code.

I am creating a login script but the point in which I am having to troubleshoot is showing profile data from my other users.

The reason I point out the typo part is because it for some reason is a strange error. If I change it to user_id it will not allow me to login anymore. If I leave it as under_id it works.

I am having to troubleshoot because I believe this is the cause of the problem I am having trying to view other users profiles and showing their information and not mine which is happening right now.

For example, in my url www.mywebsite.com/myprofile shows my username and my email address, if I type in www.mywebsite.com/otherprofile it still shows my information. But it does show a query if I type a user that does not exist in my database so that part works.

I believe the issue all stems form this typo but am really stuck as to appraoch a resolve?

So here is the other code:

profile page:

if (isset($_GET['username']) === true && empty ($_GET['username']) === false) {
    $username = $_GET['username'];

if (user_exists($username) === true) {
        $user_id  = user_id_from_username($username);   
        $profile_data = user_data($user_id, 'first_name', 'last_name', 'email');

?>

<p><?php echo $profile_data['profile']; ?></p>

<h1><?php echo $profile_data['first_name']; ?> profile</h1>
    <p><?php echo $profile_data['email'] ?></p>

<?php

} else {
        echo 'Sorry, that user does not exist';
    }
    } else {
        header('Location: index.php');
    exit();
}

Here all the related functions:

function logged_in(){
    return (isset($_SESSION['user_id'])) ? true : false;    
}

function user_exists($username) {
    $username = sanitize($username);
    $query = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(`user_id`) FROM `users` WHERE `username` = '$username'");
    return (mysql_result($query, 0) == 1) ? true : false;
}

function email_exists($email) {
    $email = sanitize($email);
    $query = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(`user_id`) FROM `users` WHERE `email` = '$email'");
}

function user_active($username) {
    $query = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(`user_id`) FROM `users` WHERE `username` = '$username' AND `active` = 1");
}

function user_id_from_username($username) {
    return mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT `user_id` FROM `users` WHERE `username` = '$username'"), 0, 'user_id'); 
}

function login($username, $password) {
    $user_id = user_id_from_username($username);

$password = md5($password);

return (mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(`user_id`) FROM `users` WHERE `username` = '$username' AND `password` = '$password' "), 0) == 1) ? $user_id : false;
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubeiji2602 2014-06-16 21:44
    关注

The problem in your first function is that you are quoting your column name with single quotes:

$data = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT $fields FROM `users` WHERE 'user_id' = $user_id"));
                                                                             ^       ^

That means that you are not actually using the column user_id but a string.

You should change that to:

$data = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT $fields FROM `users` WHERE `user_id` = $user_id"));

(or without the backticks...).

Apart from that you are using the deprecated mysql_* functions and you don't have any error handling. You should switch to PDO or mysqli using prepared statements and make sure it throws exceptions (both can) so that you know exactly what goes wrong.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题