dousheyan0375 2014-04-19 04:13
浏览 80

奇怪的phpMyAdmin问题:内联编辑刚停止工作以及下拉选择

I have the strangest issue I have probably ever seen in coding. I use phpMyAdmin (in this case version 3.5.2.2). For 6 months everything has worked as I have always experienced with phpMyAdmin. But just in the last week, certain features stopped working, like inline editing and auto submit after selecting a dropdown.

There have been no changes in the code.

There have been no changes in the environment.

There have been no changes in the browser.

It is so weird. But just like that certain functions (which I imagine are JavaScript functions) stopped working.

I tried updating to version 4.1.13, but that brought a whole other weird issue in that it will load the page, but it is just a white screen. Sure you'd assume it is a PHP or environment error. My initial thought too. But when I view the source, it actually renders a full set of HTML, but displays none of it.

While the 4.1.13 was a weird issue, my main objective is just to get inline editing and dropdown features restored.

I do get three weird console errors but all my searching has produced nothing:

• Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
  • Uncaught ReferenceError: PMA_getImage is not defined
  • event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

Any suggestions on where to look? I have spent hours trying myself and finally turning to you guys.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsz90288 2014-04-19 05:41
    关注

I think I figured this out. 3 Steps. I guess I should mention that I was trying to do phpMyAdmin over SSL.

Step 1 - Config
    ADD: $cfg['ForceSSL'] = true

Step 2 - /js/get_image.js.php
    In the very last line there is a blank link. Mine is around line 137. Comment it out with //

Step 3 - /js/functions.js
    Search for 'jsversioncheck' - mine was around line 100 in a mimified line of code Put that function on it's own line and then comment it out. You will lose the ability to have an automated message about most recent phpMyAdmin versions. But frankly, I'll take the SSL over that message any day.

Ultimately I think the issue JavaScript features failing (like inline edit and dropdown select) is that JavaScript itself was failing after bugs that were unrelated to the feature. These bugs were related to doing phpMyAdmin over SSL - which suprises me significantly that more people don't do and that this issue seems to be relatively unreported.

Hopefully this helps.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测