duanlan8763 2014-03-27 20:22
浏览 65
已采纳

除非包含或注释掉namescape,否则无法加载PHP类

After searching through the site, I'm at a loss as to why I'm getting a fatal error about my class not being found unless I either instantiate the class with the namescape prefixing it, or comment out the namescape in the class file. I'm using PSR-0 to try and resolve this issue with no luck, along with this thread here, which was the closest to my issue.

Autoloader code:

function autoload($className)
{
    $className = ltrim($className, '\\');
    $fileName  = '';
    $namespace = '';
    if ($lastNsPos = strrpos($className, '\\')) {
        $namespace = substr($className, 0, $lastNsPos);
        $className = substr($className, $lastNsPos + 1);
        $fileName  = str_replace('\\', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR, $namespace) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR;
    }
    $fileName .= str_replace('_', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR, $className) . '.php';

require $fileName;
}

spl_autoload_register('autoload');

Path for all three files (Autoloader.php, Class.php, index.php) are all on the same directory level. No subdirectories or anything like that.

Autoloader code is implemented at the beginning of index.php with a require_once("Autoloader.php");

Classes are called at $foo = new classFoo();

tl;dr version:

• Commenting out namescape declaration in class being called? Works fine.
  • Instantiating class using namescape/class formatting? Works fine.
  • Otherwise? Fatal error: Class not found (even though it's in the same directory.
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dry9192 2014-03-27 20:49
    关注

If you are in the global namespace, and the classes are in some other namespace, then even if the files are required by autoloader or manually, you still need to use the namespace when declaring the class. That is the point of namespacing, to prevent class name collisions.

It looks like you may be mixing PSR-0 and PSR-4 since you have namespaced classes but they aren't pathed properly \<NamespaceName>(\<SubNamespaceNames>)*\<ClassName>.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码