dtd793353
2014-03-23 14:32
浏览 66
已采纳

Openshift - 在创建应用程序时缺少libs,misc和php文件夹

I got some problems when creating an openshift app. For the first time I create an app using rhc app create myapp php-5.3, the localhost directory has 5 folders (.git, .openshift, libs, misc, php). And for the second time I create another app using rhc app create myanotherapp php-5.3, I found that the localhost directory only has 2 folders (.git and .openshift)! The other folders are missing!

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Because I'm new using openshift and still don't understand this to much.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

创建openshift应用程序时遇到了一些问题。 我第一次使用 rhc app create myapp php-5.3 创建一个app,localhost目录有5个文件夹(.git,.openshift,libs,misc,php)。 我第二次使用 rhc app创建另一个应用程序创建myanotherapp php-5.3 ,我发现localhost目录只有2个文件夹(.git和.openshift)! 其他文件夹丢失了!

有谁能告诉我如何解决这个问题? 因为我是使用openshift的新手,但仍然不太明白这一点。

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 追加酬金
  • 关注问题
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshan8194 2014-03-23 15:12
    最佳回答

Read through the March OpenShift Online Release Blog post (https://www.openshift.com/blogs/openshift-online-march-2014-release-blog) about the php document root changes (optional document root), I think that will solve your issues.

Specifically the section titled: Simplified Template Directory (Great for PHP/Python/Perl users)

评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题