douxie0824 2014-03-10 17:07
浏览 61
已采纳

Quickbooks Web Connect

I have been doing a lot of research on QuickBooks Web Connector. I have to integrate QuickBooks with my website's SQL Server. I will be coding this in PHP. What I need to it do is when a member completes a form online I want the web connector to create an Invoice or account if it is a new account. What I can't seem to find out is if I use QuickBooks Web Connector can the following:

Questions: 1. Can the web connector create a new account in Quickbooks? (I believe this is possible)

1. What happens if this account is already created in QuickBooks can I just create/add an invoice to this account then?

The follow resources just show you kind of how to setup the Connector with QuickBooks:

http://wiki.consolibyte.com/wiki/doku.php/quickbooks_web_connector?

http://whiterabbitservices.com/2011/11/19/quickbooks-web-connector-when-to-use-it/

Thanks, Frank

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqiu2064 2014-03-11 01:37
    关注
    1. Can the web connector create a new account in Quickbooks?

Yes.

You can find the full list of things that the QuickBooks SDK (and thus the Web Connector) supports here:

It's probably worth noting that in QuickBooks an Account is an account in the accounting sense of the word - for example, a "bank account", a "checking account", a "credit card account", an "accounts receivable account", etc.

It sounds like you're probably talking about a Customer, not an account.

You might also find these qbXML example requests helpful:

What happens if this account is already created in QuickBooks can I just create/add an invoice to this account then?

It's really up to you. You could certainly just add an invoice to the existing customer, sure. Alternatively, if you wanted to do something else (throw an error, create a duplicate customer, etc.), you could do something else too.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怀疑手机被监控,请问怎么解决和防止
  • ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作
  • ¥15 idea右下角设置编码是灰色的
  • ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥15 在grasshopper里DrawViewportWires更改预览后,禁用电池仍然显示
  • ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译
  • ¥15 MapReduce结果输出到HBase,一直连接不上MySQL