duanjucong3124 2014-02-14 03:58 采纳率: 100%
浏览 47

Wordpress插件自动化基于后端表生成的帖子?

I am a long time Wordpress user looking to use the tool as a CMS to generate a website which will have individual posts about hundreds of specs on products that I have stored in a backend MySQL table. Is there a plugin or a tool that will help me auto generate these posts? For each post, I would like it to have the same format of title (one column) so that the URL will look like: http://www.domain.com/product1specs etc. Each post will contain a description (another column) and show a graph (data stored in another column).

Or do I even need to create posts? Is there a way to do this dynamically? So if someone goes to www.domain.com/product1 than it will automatically look in the database to find out what it should display for product1?

I believe there are other ways to do this with an PHP framework such as Code Igniter but I would like to stick with Wordpress because I am familiar with it and have other Wordpress plugins/themes I would like to leverage.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchou8935 2014-02-15 18:30
    关注

I don't know of a plugin but take a look at this answer which basically required the same thing:

How to migrate from Yii to Woocommerce Wp, Still keep to old database (table,rows)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计