douxingti9307 2014-01-30 06:37
浏览 38

使用MAMP从Github的Drupal克隆中的文件系统和设置文件的问题

I am brand new to Drupal and was looking around to find issues related to mine, but I have cloned a repo of a Drupal build so that i can collaborate with my team and also install it locally using MAMP.

I was able to clone it successfully into my htdocs folder, but when i went through the Drupal installation process I got the following errors see below in grey since i can't post an image because I don't have a 10 reputation yet.

File system The directory sites/default/files is not writable. An automated attempt to create this directory failed, possibly due to a permissions problem. To proceed with the installation, either create the directory and modify its permissions manually or ensure that the installer has the permissions to create it automatically. For more information, see INSTALL.txt or the online handbook.

and

Settings file The settings file is not writable. The Drupal installer requires write permissions to ./sites/default/settings.php during the installation process. If you are unsure how to grant file permissions, consult the online handbook.

Naturally I don't know what this means and was wondering what kind of problems I could expect if just ignore it, or better yet how to just resolve it and not go the route of unexpected errors later.

Any help on what this means or how it affects the install I would really appreciate.

Finally Drupal didn't ask whether an SQL database was installed and I'm not sure if that would've installed with the clone (I suspect not) but don't really know any advice on whether i should just get the SQL file from the Admin or if it is installed would be helpful.

Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongnai6973 2014-01-30 07:48
    关注

A clean Drupal installation process includes creation of required tables (you provide the db username, password, host & db-name). Drupal also needs write permission on sites/default/files directory (It stores user uploaded stuff & cache related files).

You can know more about securing file permissions here: https://drupal.org/node/244924

For a local install what I do is, give 777 permission to sites/default directory. Later I change the permission of the settings.php file to 555 to get get rid of drupal warning messages.

For *nix machines, you can do chmod -R 777 sites/default
    NOTE: this is just a quickfix and okay for local setup. Please set file permissions wisely in production/server setup.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作