dongping4273 2014-01-25 20:08
浏览 38
已采纳

也可以从日志中抑制错误

CodeIgniter 2.x still uses the classic mysql. We all know it's bad practice to still use it, but my job still requires me to use CodeIgniter.

I always have my Console.app (OSX) open watching my Apache/MySQL/PHP/CodeIgniter-native error logs.

Now I mostly have all notices/errors/etc. fixed always instantly when I see them and constantly monitor my development with Webgrind on my MAMP.

Back to the start; I constantly have one big annoying thing each page-load PHP always gives the error about mysql_pconnect is going to get deprecated in the future.

In the CodeIgniter driver the command is suppressed by @ to not print the warnings to the screen, but it still ends up in my logs.

Is there any viable way to except one such error specifically in either PHP code or the PHP settings?

Locally I could recompile the whole PHP core and just remove the warning, but I would like to have the logs on our production installations rid of those warnings too :P.

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglian7879 2014-01-25 23:05
    关注

Traditionally, you can use set error verbosity using error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_DEPRECATED) (i.e., report everything—except notices and deprecation warnings) as mentioned in "disabling deprecated errors".

Your issue may be related to CodeIgniter taking ownership of all errors.

system/core/CodeIgniter.php calls the function set_error_handler. You can find and modify the function _exception_handler it invokes on error in system/core/Common.php. It doesn't appear to be a configurable, so you may simply want to edit the line that begins with $is_error.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办