doumeinuoye81969 2014-01-24 15:57
浏览 57
已采纳

最有效的方法是随机选择任何mysql值给定多个值以匹配它

Ok, so I have a list of values, and I want it so the user can select any 7 different options, and it'll randomly select x number of values from the table with any of those options.

The stucture is like
ImgID (unique key) | SiteID | Other tables

Try 1: The first method I tried was read the database for any selected values, and count the amount for each selected option. The amount of occurrences were stored in one variable (just call it num), and the total amount was calculated too. It then chose a random number between 1 and the max amount, ran through the num variable with the individual amounts, incrementing it until it went past the value, revealing which option value the random value landed on. This could randomly choose the option correctly, but it'd still require another random selection from the database, which leads into the next try.

Try 2: The random value from the database seemed reasonable, but I thought why not just do it all at once and skip a lot of queries. I can't seem to get it working properly though, I was using this site - http://akinas.com/pages/en/blog/mysql_random_row/ and chose the bottom mehod to use. There's quite a few error messages from this - 'unable to save result set', 'execution was interrupted', 'lost connection to mysql server' and 'not a valid result resource'

The code is

for($i=0;$i<count($sites)-1;$i++){
    $siteinfo = explode("@",$sites[$i]);
    $siteid = $siteinfo[0];
    $sitegroup = $siteinfo[1];
    if($i!=0){
        $sqlextra .= " OR ";
    }
    $sqlextra .= "SiteID='".$siteid."'";
}
$sql="SELECT * FROM ImageList WHERE ImgID >= (SELECT FLOOR( MAX(ImgID) * RAND()) FROM 
ImageList) AND Valid='1' AND (".$sqlextra.") ORDER BY ImgID LIMIT 1";
if(mysql_query($sql, $mysql_connect)){}
else{echo mysql_error();}

And the sql output with a few of the option selected is

SELECT * FROM ImageList WHERE ImgID >= (SELECT FLOOR( MAX(ImgID) * RAND()) FROM ImageList) AND Valid='1' AND (SiteID='6' OR SiteID='7') ORDER BY ImgID LIMIT 1

I'm not very good at mysql so not sure if I've gone wrong somewhere, but if anyone has a better way of doing this or just knows why mine isn't working, it'd be appreciated, cheers

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi6969 2014-01-24 16:03
    关注
    select * from ImageList where Valid='1' AND (SiteID='6' OR SiteID='7') order by RAND() Limit 1

This should be a lot more efficient :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题