duange051858 2013-12-22 00:27
浏览 188
已采纳

如何在Ajax请求后访问$ _SESSION变量?

I have a page where people can login and their login request is sent with jQuery's $.ajax to a processing page. On that page all of the errors collected during the login attempt are stored in $_SESSION['error'].

How can I access this variable to alert users of the errors after the attempt is made. I know how to access a session variale, I mean how do I access a php variable without reloading the page. The only way I currently am aware of is to inject them on page load, but there must be some way to access them with JavaScript after they have changed due to an Ajax request.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudou3935 2013-12-22 00:49
    关注

Unfortunately you cannot directly access the PHP $_SESSION[] array from JavaScript. This is by design, because one of the major points of using a Session, is that the data is saved on the server side, unmodifiable by the end user, and therefore your Javascript.

What you could do however, is include the error list in your ajax response. Chances are you are doing an ajax request that returns a 'json' type format. Just include your error list in your json returned, and use the JavaScript to display them. I recommend not sharing the entire $_SESSION array, since it could give away some key information about the interworkings of your PHP.

Also, if you are not currently doing an ajax request that expects json, back, then consider switching it up so that you are expecting and returning json. You can provide much more hidden data this way, instead of just some HTML or text.

Hope this helps

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题