duanpin5168 2013-11-17 03:19
浏览 38
已采纳

如何从php中的mysql列有用地检索值?

I'm new to programming and trying to make my first web app. I'm building a site where users can login, see a list of links, and save/bookmark links from this list to their account. Eventually, I'd also like to be able to add functionality where users can create their own links.

So far, I'm planning on storing the information in 3 tables like these:

Users table user_id | username | password

Links table link_id | link_name | link_URL

Bookmarks table bookmark_id | user_id | link_id

I figured I would run a query to get a list of all the link_ids from the bookmarks table that belong to a certain user_id, like so:

$connection = mysql_connect('localhost', 'root', 'password') or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db("array-test",$connection) or die(mysql_error());

$query_link_id = "
SELECT link_id FROM bookmarks WHERE user_id =2
";
$query_result = mysql_query($query_link_id,$connection);

$link_id_array = mysql_fetch_array($query_result, MYSQL_BOTH);

If I echo out the array, it only has 1 value, the first row from the column. If I run the same query directly in phpadmin, I see the column with multiple values. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Is storing the values in an array the correct way to do this? I have to somehow get the link_ids into an array, turn them each into variables, then run another query to get the rest of the link information - which I really have no idea how to do. I'm feeling pretty stuck on this and I've been searching for a solution for a few days. I appreciate any help and insight. Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drn9573 2013-11-17 03:25
    关注

mysql_fetch_array() - Returns an array that corresponds to the fetched row and moves the internal data pointer ahead - http://php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-fetch-array.php

You need to loop through the array.

while($link_id_array = mysql_fetch_array($query_result, MYSQL_BOTH)){
      $new_array[] = $link_id_array;
    }

Note, from the docs
    This extension is deprecated as of PHP 5.5.0, and will be removed in the future. Instead, the MySQLi or PDO_MySQL extension should be used. See also MySQL: choosing an API guide and related FAQ for more information.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 springboot 3.0 实现Security 6.x版本集成
  • ¥15 PHP-8.1 镜像无法用dockerfile里的CMD命令启动 只能进入容器启动,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥15 请帮我解决一下下面六个代码
  • ¥15 关于资源监视工具的e-care有知道的嘛
  • ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)