dongsheng8664 2013-10-24 17:00
浏览 36

使用php检查mysql中的时间戳冲突

I want to check for a date and time conflict using mysql and php.

My timestamp is formated using php code such as:

$timestamp_start = date("Y-m-d H:i:s", mktime(date("H", strtotime($start_time)), date("i", strtotime($start_time)), 0, $date[0], $date[1], $date[2]));
$timestamp_end = date("Y-m-d H:i:s", mktime(date("H", strtotime($end_time)), date("i", strtotime($end_time)), 0, $date[0], $date[1], $date[2]));

And I do mysql check like this below:

$sql = "SELECT * FROM `$info[table]` WHERE ((`timestamp_start` BETWEEN '$timestamp_start' AND '$timestamp_end') OR (`timestamp_end` BETWEEN '$timestamp_start' AND '$timestamp_end'))";

Which is code I got from here! haha.

Now the issue is that if the room is scheduled for 10/31/2013 from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM and someone else tries to schedule it for 10/31/2013 from 5:00 PM to 09:00 PM they get a message stating that the room is already in use. Now I didnt mind this at first because than it forced the room to have atleast a 30 minute gap between events, but my bosses said that the room should be able to be scheduled back to back.

How can I modify my sql statement to allow someone to request the room at 05:00 PM if it is booked all the way to 05:00 PM?

This seems to work

$sql = "SELECT * FROM `$info[table]` WHERE `approved`='true' AND (`timestamp_start` < '$timestamp_end' AND `timestamp_end` > '$timestamp_start')";
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongme8388 2013-10-24 17:06
    关注

BETWEEN is inclusive operation, e.g.

foo BETWEEN bar AND baz

is the equivalent of

(foo >= bar) AND (foo <= baz)

Since you want to allow "overlap" on the cutoff times, you'll have to ditch the `BETWEEN operation, and go for the more tedious-to-write-out

(foo >= bar) AND (foo < baz)
                           ^--- non-inclusive

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序