dongluyi5123 2013-09-04 00:10
浏览 87
已采纳

使用curl将文件从一个服务器传递到另一个服务器

I have a web server that receives a posted data form, one part of which can be an attached image. I want to use curl to send that information along to a second server. Everything works fine for requests that do not include an image, but when an image is included in the original post I get:

curl error 26: failed creating formpost data

I know this indicates that curl is unable to find the file, but I am having trouble determining exactly why not. Here is the code

if ($_POST) {
  $postData = array();    
  //copy in the post fields that were posted here    
  foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {
    $postData[$key] = $value;  
  }
  //copy in the files that have been included
  foreach ($_FILES as $key => $value) {
    if ($value["tmp_name"]) { //if null, no file was uploaded              
      $fn = "existing_image.jpg";//(use existing for debugging only
                                 //in reality, would use the tmp image)           
      $postData[$key] = "@" . realpath($fn) . ";type=" . $value["type"];

$testMsg .= "added file $key value of '" . $postData[$key] .
          "'(" . file_exists($fn) . ")
";
    }
  }

$testMsg .= "POSTDATA:
" . print_r($postData, true);

$options[CURLOPT_POST] = true;        
  $options[CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS] = $postData;  
}

And here is the output:

added file photo value of '@/var/www/wordpress/somedirectory/php/existing_image.jpg;type=image/jpeg'(1)
POSTDATA:
Array
(
    [key1] => 4
    [key2] => blah blah some text
    [key3] => etc
    [keyimage] => @/var/www/wordpress/somedirectory/php/existing_image.jpg;type=image/jpeg
)

The file indeed exists - why is curl giving me the error? I appreciate any help you can give...

Edit: I do not have this same problem when servers 1 and 2 are the same server (i.e. when I set up a web page on the second server that receives the posted data and then executes the same curl code to send the info along to itself). That probably means something, but I am evidently overlooking something...

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2013-09-04 14:39
    关注

I'm not sure but perhaps you php or curl version doesn't support setting the content type this way. Try to remove the type= part from your code and let curl decide the content type:

$postData[$key] = "@" . realpath($fn);

You could also try setting the CURLOPT_VERBOSE flag to true and see if you get a more descriptive error message.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3