dongzhent208577 2013-08-24 22:19
浏览 38
已采纳

WAMP和SendMail无法使用GMAIL

I have scoured every tutorial out there on how to do this and I am still not getting the desired result so there must be some detail I am missing. The mail() function returns as though it succeeded however I NEVER GET ANY EMAILS in my sent or inbox

In a nutshell I have done the following:

1. Copied Sendmail.exe and Sendmail.ini along with their dlls to a
    folder named Sendmail that resides in c:\program files\wamp\bin\

2. Edited the sendmail.ini to point to port 465 (for gmail) and smtp to smtp.gmail.com, also configured the correct user name and password
    authentication fields, as well as set smtp_ssl to ssl

3. Enabled the php_openssl and php_sockets under php extensions in wamp

4. edited php.ini [mail function] parameters. I commented out everything in win32 and then set smtp_path = c:\program files\wamp\bin\sendmail\sendmail.exe -t" then restarted all serviced on WAMP

5. Logged into my gmail account and enabled IMAP

Can anyone please help me out here???

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufan9290 2013-09-27 12:36
    关注

This is from : http://blog.techwheels.net/send-email-from-localhost-wamp-server-using-sendmail/

I followed the steps and was able to send emails from wamp server. Your problem seems to be the name of the folder "Program Files" it has a space in it.

If the path to the sendmail.exe contains “space” (for example, “C:\Program Files\PHP\sendmail\”) then Apache would not be able to locate it. So, either store the sendmail.exe at a “non-spaced” location/path OR write the path in DOS style “C:\Progra~1\PHP\sendmail\” in the php.ini (sendmail_path = "C:\Progra~1\PHP\sendmail\sendmail.exe -t -i").

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败