donglu5047 2013-07-18 21:44
浏览 22
已采纳

如何通过Java Web服务获得Nginx的优势

Along the last years i used Apache httpd server for my servers.

As i understand it - the biggest advantage in using Nginx is that Apache opens a different Thread for each HTTP request - which might load my server very quickly, while Nginx uses some other technique (Event driven) in order to take the maximum out of my server's memory and hardware.

So far so good.

I'm building a new web service which i expect to have lots of HTTP traffic so i've decided to use Nginx.

As a good Java programmer i like Java more than PHP but i have a concept problem using it in my case:

In all the post I've found that the way to use Java on it is to wrap the application with Nginx + Tomcat (or other JavaServer) + Java - so, if i understand correctly - i will not get the Nginx advantage since the Tomcat will open a new thread for each request in order to use the Java web service.

Questions:

1. Did i understand it correctly?
  2. Does using Nginx with PHP does open a new process for each request but not a new thread ?
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongying6659 2013-07-19 00:57
    关注

Yes you got it correctly, what you're doing here is putting an extra layer above the tomcat, so you'll not get the advantage, the only advantage that you'll get is serving assets ( images and static files ) without passing them to the apache, which might give a slight advantage.

Why php is has this advantage: because when using nginx instead of running php as a module of apache (mod_php) we install a separate server php-fcgi or php-fpm, so it's independent of apache's method of spawning workers or threads or whatever.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
  • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B
  • ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据
  • ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿