dongxian2863 2013-04-27 21:17
浏览 22
已采纳

发送和处理可变大小数据的最佳方式

On this page...

http://lab.2toria.com/reflex/index2.php

When the user has dragged and dropped blocks onto the grid, I want to be able to send the positions in some form to a php script that will save them into a table that simply records the coordinates (eg "x1y2", "x1y3", etc) into rows. The fields in my table so far are VERY simple (blockID, blockCoords)

What would be the best way to do this? I'm after your opinion on two things:-

1) Using jQuery ajax, how could I send a string containing the coordinates as a list? Would it be best to create an xml string, or is there another way I've not thought of...and how would I do this

and..

2) Based on the method used to send the data (xml, or whatever), how would I then process the data in the receiving php script to save the data into a table. I know how to save records etc, just wanting to know how best to deal with this situation.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubi3929 2013-04-27 21:31
    关注
    $('element').droppable({
        drop:function(event, ui){
            $.ajax({
                url: '/path/to/my/file.php',
                type: 'POST',
                data: {'left' : ui.helper.position().left,
                       'top': ui.helper.position().top},
                success: function(data){
                  //do something with the response from the server
                }
            });
        }
    });

And in /path/to/my/file.php

if(isset($_POST['left'])):
        $db = new mysqli('connection info here');
        $q = $db->prepare('INSERT INTO some_table (left, top) VALUES (?,?)'); //prepare the statement
        $q->bind_param('ss', $_POST['left'], $_POST['top']); //safe binding
        if(FALSE !== $q->execute()):
            return 'Query Executed!';
        endif; //execute the statement
        return false;
    endif;

So in the php file we're simply checking for the existence of the $_POST variable left. We assume top will be available also. We make a mysqli connection, prepare a safe statement, bind the parameters as strings, using the $_POST left/topvalues. Then we check if the execution didn't return false (returns true/false), and if it didn't, we pass a value and exit out of the conditionals all together. If not, the return false will fire by default.

Edit

From your comment, you want to save the actions that the user performs until ready to actually perform the insert, that's easily doable as well.

var dc = 0,
        drops = {};

dc will be the dropcount, and drops will be an object.

$('element').droppable({
        drop: function(event, ui){
            drops[dc] = {'left' : ui.helper.position().left, 'top' : ui.helper.position().top};
            dc++;
        }
    });

In the above, we simply increment through the drops object, storing the information for the left/top values on each drop.

$('.save').click(function(e){
        e.preventDefault();
        $.ajax({
            url: 'test.php',
            type: 'POST',
            data: {'drops': drops},
            success: function(data){
                console.log(data);  
            }
        });
    });

Here, we have a save button with a class of save, we prevent the default action, then we sent the drops object to the server.

if(isset($_POST['drops'])):
        //same process as outlined above, use a helper function to insert the rows
    endif;

Now we check for the existence of the $_POST variable 'drops', we'll employ the same tactics as above. I would simply recommend a helper function saveDrops($obj), iterating the returned drops and performing a save for each obj passed in.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧