duanlu0386 2014-08-21 11:36
浏览 47

WHMCS - 单个客户的每个订单的不同货币计费

so my Q is: Currently i have only 1 default currency per client, while i need several billing currencies for its orders (Choose the order currency at the 'New Order' tab instead of choosing a default currency at the client's profile)

Is there any way to do it without getting in the code and making a new template for it? (some module addon for example). If not, is there any specific tutorial on how should i a custom field and connect its chosen data to the invoice and change it accordingly?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsjfrkvn818747 2014-12-17 19:33
    关注

At a database level, there's only one currency set for the client in tblclients. tblinvoices doesn't mention currency in any way. Therefor, it is impossible to have different invoices or even invoice lines having stated amounts in different currencies.

When you change the currency at client level, you'll even notice that all existing invoices have changed from one currency to the other. You'll really need to have something built custom, but even then, I doubt that it will work, since this currency thing is designed to popup everywhere in standard code both client and admin side.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了