duanchuang3182 2014-08-07 10:40
浏览 134
已采纳

如何在服务器端构建.apk文件

My simple version of the question is ,how do i build .apk file on the server side ,assuming my server is in PHP language.
Long version
Step 1: I am taking data from HTML form
Step 2: I am generating the RSS feed for it using PHP classes
Step 3: I will modify the java file in the server side to update the URL of the RSS feed i have generated in step 2
Step 4: Now i have all the files to build the Android app on the server side ,except that i have no info on how to build it actually .

ps: I have googled it ,I have not found any particular solution regarding Native Android apps ,Phone gap seems to have one solution ,but i am not interested in Phone gap.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougai0138 2014-08-07 10:52
    关注

You will need to manage your Android project using the Ant and command line tools. Lars Vogel's article is quite useful: Creating Android applications via the command line and Apache Ant

Official Android resources:

Also have a look at this SO question How to compile APK from command line?

If all that changes in your application is the RSS URL, wouldn't you be better of by creating a RSS redirect feed on the server side and leave a static URL inside the Android application?

That way you will not need to keep recompiling and redeploying the app in the first place, just modify the RSS feed on the server side. You can maintain a session object and redirect different users to different locations, as you see fit.

How to Properly Redirect Your RSS Feed

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误