extension = php_sockets.dll,不启用Socket

我正在使用Godaddy Linux Shared Hosting。 我想在php中启动socket。 谷歌搜索时发现</ p>

extension = php_sockets.dll 
extension = php_sockets.so
</ code> </ pre>

取消注释。 我把php5.ini和php.ini文件放到我的服务器上来覆盖默认设置并将上面的指令放在其中。 然而它无效。</ p>

你可以在 phpgetinfo()</ code>输出 getInfo.php“rel =”nofollow“> MyWebsite </ p>

当我调用 socket_create()</ code>函数时,它会给我一个错误 < 代码>致命错误:调用未定义的函数socket_create()</ code> </ strong> </ p>

我联系了GoDaddy客户服务中心,但他们说他们身边的一切都很好,我的代码是 不正确。 但除了调用此函数之外,我还没有做任何事情。</ p>

请帮助我解决问题。</ p>

UPDATE </ strong> </ p>

我为上述问题提出了一张票,然后爸爸回复了我</ p>

PHP Web Hosting计划不支持套接字。 如果您需要该功能,则需要查看虚拟专用服务器或专用服务器计划。 出售我们的服务器时,应了解服务器的管理职责,安全性和管理是您的责任。 有关我们提供的服务器的更多信息,请查看以下内容:</ p>

专用服务器</ p>

虚拟专用服务器</ p>

如果我们能以任何其他方式为您提供帮助,请告诉我们。</ p>
</ blockquote>
</ div>

展开原文

原文

I am using Godaddy Linux Shared Hosting. I want to start socket in php. while googling I found

extension=php_sockets.dll
extension=php_sockets.so

to be uncommented. I put php5.ini and php.ini files to my server to override default settings and put above directives in it. Yet its not working.

you can see my phpgetinfo() output at , MyWebsite

When I call socket_create() function , it gives me an error Fatal error: Call to undefined function socket_create()

I contacted GoDaddy Customer Care but they said everything is fine from their side ,and my code is incorrect. But I haven't put anything other than just calling to this function.

Kindly Help me to solve the problem.

UPDATE

I raised a ticket for above problem and go daddy replied me

PHP Sockets are not supported on Web Hosting plans. If you require that functionality you will want to review the Virtual Private Server or Dedicated Server plans. Our servers are sold with the understanding that administration duties, security and management of the server are your responsibility. For more information on the servers we offer please review the following.

Dedicated servers

Virtual Private Servers

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

doulupian8725
doulupian8725 如果您不拥有/管理服务器,则显然无法启用扩展。您唯一的选择是切换到计划或支持它的其他服务。
6 年多之前 回复
dooid3005
dooid3005 这是一个Apache库,与标准套接字扩展相比,在运行websockets方面可能会让您不那么头疼。
6 年多之前 回复
dongxing4805
dongxing4805 可以请你解释它到底是什么?
6 年多之前 回复
doupai5450
doupai5450 尝试mod_websocket
6 年多之前 回复

1个回答

您找到的说明不正确。 您尝试插入 php.ini </ code>的行是针对Windows系统的 - Linux上的等效扩展文件具有 .so </ code>扩展名,而不是 .dll </ code>,并且名称略有不同。</ p>

如果它们存在于您的服务器上</ strong>,您可以通过正确命名来加载此扩展程序: </ p>

extension = sockets.so 
</ code> </ pre>

但是,如果未安装此扩展程序,请尝试加载此 方式将无效。 您需要请求主持人的支持团队安装扩展程序。</ p>
</ div>

展开原文

原文

The instructions you've found are incorrect. The lines you're trying to insert into php.ini are for a Windows system - the equivalent extension files on Linux have a .so extension, not .dll, and are named somewhat differently.

If they are present on your server, you may be able to load this extension by naming it correctly:

extension = sockets.so

However, if this extension is not installed, attempting to load it this way will have no effect. You will need to ask your host's support team to install the extension.

dongyuan2652
dongyuan2652 你从GoDaddy支持中得到的答案似乎彻底回答了这个问题。 我认为没有理由在这里添加任何东西。
6 年多之前 回复
dongwuge6201
dongwuge6201 我编辑了我的问题。 你能否建议我替代这个。 因为我买不起vps或专用服务器。
6 年多之前 回复
dongpo5264
dongpo5264 我尝试通过检查extension_loaded()函数,但它返回false。 所以扩展没有加载......爸爸那边会有问题吗? 或者我必须付出一些努力?
6 年多之前 回复
doupinwan0563
doupinwan0563 我按照你的建议替换了指令。 仍然面临同样的错误。 在打电话给爸爸支持团队的同时,他们回答说他们身边的一切都很好。
6 年多之前 回复
Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
抄袭、复制答案,以达到刷声望分或其他目的的行为,在CSDN问答是严格禁止的,一经发现立刻封号。是时候展现真正的技术了!
立即提问
相关内容推荐