dtcaw02086 2014-04-15 01:46
浏览 429

extension = php_sockets.dll,不启用Socket

I am using Godaddy Linux Shared Hosting. I want to start socket in php. while googling I found

extension=php_sockets.dll
extension=php_sockets.so

to be uncommented. I put php5.ini and php.ini files to my server to override default settings and put above directives in it. Yet its not working.

you can see my phpgetinfo() output at , MyWebsite

When I call socket_create() function , it gives me an error Fatal error: Call to undefined function socket_create()

I contacted GoDaddy Customer Care but they said everything is fine from their side ,and my code is incorrect. But I haven't put anything other than just calling to this function.

Kindly Help me to solve the problem.

UPDATE

I raised a ticket for above problem and go daddy replied me

PHP Sockets are not supported on Web Hosting plans. If you require that functionality you will want to review the Virtual Private Server or Dedicated Server plans. Our servers are sold with the understanding that administration duties, security and management of the server are your responsibility. For more information on the servers we offer please review the following.

Dedicated servers

Virtual Private Servers

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

• 写回答

1条回答

• douduo2407 2014-04-15 02:03
    关注

The instructions you've found are incorrect. The lines you're trying to insert into php.ini are for a Windows system - the equivalent extension files on Linux have a .so extension, not .dll, and are named somewhat differently.

If they are present on your server, you may be able to load this extension by naming it correctly:

extension = sockets.so

However, if this extension is not installed, attempting to load it this way will have no effect. You will need to ask your host's support team to install the extension.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题