duanhai7274 2014-01-11 19:04
浏览 53
已采纳

第二个下拉选项与第一个下拉选择中的选择相关

I want to create a signup form, that its values will be stored in a database (mysql). Because i want the data to be in the correct format (New York instead of NY when asking for City) i am thinking in limiting the options using a drop down list. For example, when a user selects as a Country: UK, the second selection to narrow down to the cities inside UK and remove the rest cities of the world.

Can i do this with only PHP/HTML/MYSQL knowledge? Or do i need to know Javascript/Jquery and more?

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhi9906 2014-01-11 23:04
    关注

The best approach is to use jQuery (javascript) to manage the interaction with the server (this process is known as AJAX).

First, jQuery is just a javascript library that makes it TONS easier to use javascript. Here is an interesting article about why jQuery is absolutely necessary. However, the two main reasons to use jQuery are: (1) cross-browser is done for you, and (2) waaaaaay less typing. Here are some great FREE resources for learning jQuery:

theNewBoston.com
    phpAcademy.org

Next, when using jQuery, you must first load the jQuery library. After that, you can type jQuery commands instead of javascript and much magic happens much easier. Load the library like this, in your head tags:

<head>
        <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
    </head>

Finally, look here for populating Select #2 based on results from Select #1:

Populate Select2 based on Select1, from MySQL DB

Populate dropdown 2 based on selection in dropdown 1

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题