du8828 2013-11-25 15:22
浏览 53
已采纳

虚拟CardDav服务器

I'm looking to build a dummy CardDav server that allows me to do the following: - add a CardDav source on an iOS device - the source will show up as a group on the native Contacts app - no syncing actually takes takes place with the server (no contacts should be stored on the server or deleted from the device)

The purpose for all of this is that I'm looking to manage the source from an iOS app.

I deployed a Baikal CardDav server successfully and I tried to sniff out the requests that take place when registering a new source, unfortunately I'm quite stuck.

At the moment I have a php file that responds to a PROPFIND request and allow for the source to be validated, but it doesn't show up in the Contacts application.

Any tips would be appreciated in either writing a dummy CardDav server or crippling a functioning one in order to only provide the auth functionalities?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douping1825 2013-11-25 23:45
    关注

If you need the server to behave a certain way might be best to use a Carddav framework like SabreDav (for PHP) or milton.io (for java, my project). Then you can do all sorts of weird backend stuff

Milton actually comes with really simple example projects with in-memory data thats perfect for mucking about with

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 CSS实现渐隐虚线边框
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题