doqvzh345334 2013-10-02 15:10
浏览 48
已采纳

Magento:致命的错误问题

I downloaded an updated module earlier and everything was going fine (except that the module wasn't working 100%) and I went to do some debugging. I started by comparing some folder from the old module with the updated module. Everything seemed to check out but there was still a mixed content error on the map page. So, as any novice who has no clue what NOT to do, I thought I would start by renaming a folder in our custom design folders from "unirgy" to "_unirgy" to somehow see if I could force it to load the default map.phtml file. This caused a

Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on a non-object in 
/home/lynsecom/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php 
on line 901

I went back and changed the folder name back to it's original name, but this error keeps coming up. I cannot get to store admin either - the same error pops up. I am clueless where to start because I just do not have a strong grasp yet of how Magento works. I am appreciative of any help I can get at this point.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshao8566 2013-10-02 17:41
    关注

To get past this fatal error, I'd suggest disabling the module that was causing you trouble.

1. Navigate to /home/lynsecom/public_html/store/app/etc/modules/ and locate the module declaration file. It'll follow the naming convention [Package]_[Modulename].xml
    2. In that xml file, find the <active>true</active> node and change it to <active>false</active>
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划