duanqin2026 2013-04-29 18:57
浏览 40
已采纳

在css中重叠图像

I am using a PHP include that features my header content. For my navigation section I am using a list which just features text. I am using a small bit of php on the list items which basically states whatever the current page is, have an image displayed over that list item within the navigation. Below is what I am 'trying' to achieve:

enter image description here

As you can see, I want that blue shaped image placed over the top of the current page list item.

But below is what I have achieved and you will notice that the image is displayed but not like it should. I have used absolute positioning on the .current class which displays the whole image, however I cannot use absolute position on the image because then it wont display properly on another list item. What can I do?

enter image description here

Below is the relevant CSS and HTML/PHP:

<div id="navbar">
        <ul>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'index.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="#">Home</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'shows.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/shows.php">Shows</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'classes.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/classes.php">Classes</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'noticeboard.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/noticeboard.php">Notice Board</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'about.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/about.php">Our Story</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'contact.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/contact.php">Contact</a></li>
        </ul>

.current {
width:138px;
height:57px;
background-image: url('../images/current.png');
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumeilmikv7099 2013-04-29 19:02
    关注

the <li> element is restricting the size of your <a> tag. set the size of the individual <li> items to match the size of your tag and you will see the entire thing.

Modified code:

<div id="navbar">
        <ul>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'index.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="#">Home</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'shows.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/shows.php">Shows</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'classes.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/classes.php">Classes</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'noticeboard.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/noticeboard.php">Notice Board</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'about.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/about.php">Our Story</a></li>
            <li><a <?php if (strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], 'contact.php')) echo 'class="current"';?> href="pages/contact.php">Contact</a></li>
        </ul>
    </div>

#navbar ul li {
    }

.current {
        background-image: url('../images/current.png');
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)