duanlvji4780
2013-04-29 23:01
浏览 41
已采纳

PHP将填充的PDF从iframe保存到服务器

I am developing a PHP employee application section for a client's secure website. They want the potential employee to fill out a W4 fillable PDF and have it emailed to them. I have found some solutions for pulling information from a PHP form and spitting it out to the PDF via PDFTK.

What I am curious about is: Can I achieve the same result by having the user fill out the actual PDF form (maybe in iframe or however) via PHP? or am i stuck developing the W4 in PHP then transferring the submitted values to PDFTK?

I'm just thoroughly confused on this whole process, so any insight or resources are appreciated.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我正在为客户的安全网站开发PHP员工应用程序部分。 他们希望潜在的员工填写W4可填写的PDF并通过电子邮件发送给他们。 我找到了一些解决方案,用于从PHP表单中提取信息并通过PDFTK将其吐出到PDF。

我很好奇的是:我可以通过让用户获得相同的结果 通过PHP填写实际的PDF表格(可能在iframe中) 或者我在PHP中开发W4然后将提交的值转移到PDFTK?

我对这整个过程感到非常困惑,所以任何见解或资源都会受到赞赏。

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 追加酬金
  • 关注问题
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfan9859 2013-04-30 00:17
    最佳回答

Maybe what you really want is for the PDF document to post itself to a url. That way you can let people view/use the pdf, and receive/save the whole document when they are done. This will probably make your client happy, since they likely have a whole workflow based on those W4 PDFs. See Can a PDF fillable form post itself.

评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题