doubailian4459 2014-06-16 23:10
浏览 28
已采纳

使用Facebook登录MySQL DB和iOS的安全性

I currently have my iOS app hooked up to facebooks API to log users into my app. I don't give users any other way to login, so they do not have local passwords on my database now. The app currently posts the facebook user_id to my server and if it is in the DB, it completes the login, if not, it redirects the user to register. Obviously, this is a pretty lousy way to do it, as anyone can just submit the user id if they know it (it's public info) and log in to my app as someone else. I do have if statements in my PHP to make sure the user is actually in the table before posting.

My question is how can I make the login process secure so people can't just submit a user id and gain access? I've read the facebook API, but I'm not very familiar with programming and would appreciate the help. I know facebook must have something for this purpose, I either overlooked it because I don't understand it or missed it entirely.

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drbfxb977777 2014-06-17 00:15
    关注

Access the Token and Save it on your Database. Instead of saving UserID.

Tokens are given only when a user grants access to a Application, Similar to what you see on a regular Website that has Facebook Login Access.

More Documentation here: Official Fb iOS SDK https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/ios/current/class/FBAccessTokenData/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程