douou1891 2014-02-18 15:29
浏览 57
已采纳

已成功获取JSON PHP数据,但我无法访问它

I am using PHP to make a HTTP request to another web server to retrieve JSON data, the request seems to work and I am able to use var_dump to see the data but I am unsure I can access the data.

This is my code for obtaining the data:

$response = Requests::get($mydetails);

$array1 = json_decode(json_encode($response), true);

Nearly all of the things I have tried (such as echo $array1->operation->result->status) give me the same error message:

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object

This is the first few lines of the var_dump output:

array(9) {
  ["body"]=>
  string(7017) "{"operation":{"result":{"status":"Success","message":"Request details listed successfully"},"details":[{"fields":[{"name":"requesttype","value":"Incident","type":"Pick List","displayvalue":"Request Type","allowedvalues":["Incident","Request for Change","Request For Information","Request for Work"],"mandatory":"false"},{"name":"impact","value":"Affects User","type":"Pick List","displayvalue":"Impact","allowedvalues":["Affects Business","Affects Department","Affects Group","Affects User"],"mandatory":"false"},{"name":"status","value":"Closed","type":"Pick List","displayvalue":"Status","allowedvalues":["Awaiting Customer","Awaiting Third Party","Closed","More Information Required","Open","Resolved"],"mandatory":"false"},{"name":"impactdetails","value":"-","type":"Multi Line","displayvalue":"Impact Details","allowedvalues":[""],"mandatory":"false"},{"name":"mode","value":"Phone Call","type":"Pick List","displayvalue":"Mode","allowedvalues":["Customer Portal","E-Mail","Fax","On-Site Request","Phone Call"],"mandatory":"false"},{"name":"priority","value":"Severity 2","type":"Pick List","displayvalue":"Priority","allowedvalues":["National Level 1","National Level 2","Request for Change","Severity 1","Severity 2","Severity 3","Severity 4"],"mandatory":"false"},{"name":"department","value":"General Practice","type":"Not Editable","displayvalue":"Department","allowedvalues":[""],"mandatory":"true"},{"name":"requesteremail","value":"","type":"Not Editable","displayvalue":"E-mail","allowedvalues":[""],"mandatory":"false"},{"name":"requestercontactnumber","value":"","type":"Not Editable","displayvalue"
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanji7881 2014-02-18 15:32
    关注

The structure after the decoding is an array, so you should access it with array operators like $array1['body']['operation']['result']['status'], not with -> - which is object traversing operator. You could also decode it as an object:

$array1 = json_decode(json_encode($response));

But your response seems to already be an array, so just access it, without re-encoding, maybe?

edit: After doing some assumptions about your code, you should maybe do this:

$array1 = json_decode($response['body'], true);
    var_dump($array1); // looks ok?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示