douxi2011 2014-01-02 01:30
浏览 18
已采纳

PHP / MySQL程序大纲

I'm currently in the process of creating a website and want to know how you guys think I should go about storing my information.

I'm making a website which allows users to create an account and then enter/log in workout information each day that they can.

Each time they input a log, there are a few pieces of information they must include (ie. the date, the length of their workout, the type of workout, etc.). The website will then be able to supply them with graphs that analyze their data.

I'm coding using php and mysql. My question revolves around how I should store all the data for the website. I know I need a mysql table that will have a column for id, username, email, and password. However, I'm unsure how to store the daily logs.

Should I create an array for each field (ie. workout duration) and use serialize() to store it in the same table as the users? If so, how would I go about updating the array each time a log is inputed? Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmo6937 2014-01-02 01:33
    关注

I would suggest to use several tables for this, for example the tables:

• site_users
    • site_workouts

That way you have all user data stored separately. In your workouts table, you would add a new row per record, and include a foreign key (user_ID) that links each row to a user. So you could match a list of workout logs to a single user.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记