doucan1979 2013-11-03 10:26
浏览 305
已采纳

如何在数据库中存储大量数据并自动删除旧数据

here is a free created example for my question:

Every 15 seconds I run a php script which checks the status of +5 servers. It gets the ping, status, version and motd. The data should be stored for two weeks, after this time it can be removed.

At the moment I would store it like this:

Table 1:
server_ID    |    name    |    ip    |    last_update

Table 2:
ID    |     server_ID    |    status    |    ping    |    version    |    motd    |    timestamp

I think with this way, nothing is doubled and I can easyly rename a server or change its ip.

But how should I make the drop of old rows? Is it too much if I do this every time the script runs (every 15 seconds) ? 14*24*60*4 = 80640 rows per server for the two weeks

Or how should I store the data, that I´m able to have the latest data and also the data to display a 2 weeks line chart?

Maybe a third table, which has hourly data.

Edit:

Thank you for your answers. What about this:

At the 15 seconds update I put all the Data in Table 1, but I update it, so it is only one row per server.

Then I use this trigger every hour and copy the current data into a new table and delete everything which is older than 2 weeks from it ?

At the moment I have set the server_ID in Table 1 and the ID in Table 2 as primary key, is there a good reason to set the timestamp as primary key instead ?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douche3791 2013-11-03 11:36
    关注

First of all let us calculate the number of records entered in 2 weeks time after every 5 seconds

60 / 5 = 12 times in a min
    12 * 60 = 720 times in an hour
    720 * 24 = 17280 times in a day
    17280 * 14 = 241920 times two weeks

241920 * 5 = 1209600 records

There is a large chunk of Data Entered every day. I assume you're using a MySQL database. Since you want the latest data to be displayed in the line chart. You have to create the event trigger.

Event Trigger

Event trigger used only if you have privileges to do. Thus first you have to set the event trigger on as under:

SET GLOBAL event_scheduler = ON;

Now your event trigger is ON create the following event trigger to do things:

CREATE EVENT 
        event_name
    ON SCHEDULE AT
    EVERY 5 MINUTE 
    DO
      DELETE 
      FROM
         Database2 
      WHERE
         timestamp < (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP() - (60*60*24*14) )

It will be scheduled every 5 Minutes and It will delete the records which are 2 weeks old from the current time and date stamp. Hope this will resolve your issue. As the table would have only 2 weeks records deleting old records every 5 minutes and insertion would be done every 5 seconds already.

Edited Question

The edited question has changed the things very much differently. Now in table2 data is entered continually. Now every 15 Second you are updating table1 and every hour you are creating a new table and deleting old entries. I didn't understand what you want to achieve. But, I would reply the question in last about Primary Key.

What is Primary Key

• The PRIMARY KEY constraint uniquely identifies each record in a database table.

• Primary keys must contain unique values.

• A primary key column cannot contain NULL values.

• Each table should have a primary key, and each table can have only ONE primary key.

Now it depends on your requirement if you want the single timestamps entries should be there then change it to timestamps but if you want the single entry for single server then change it to server. But, I recommend you the another way i.e. You create a separate column as ID for primary Key and create the Index of unique key with the combination of two columns i.e. server_id and timestamps

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题