doushuhuai7247 2013-09-30 00:43
浏览 70
已采纳

Magento - 缩放类别页面/产品视图以外的其他页面?

Has anyone found a good way / module to enable zooming in on images in either the grid or list mode on the category view pages? I have a client who wants that, and also the ability to zoom in on the image for any featured products we place on the home page individually.

I know it's possible (by creating multiple zoom js instances, etc), but am wondering if this particular wheel has already been invented - my searching so far has not turned up anything, and I'm trying to keep the hours down here.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhuan4406 2013-09-30 19:14
    关注

You need to do this yourself I'm afraid, using js libraries of course which is already doing most the work! As you already pointed out you need to create multiple zoom instances on the bits you want to have zoom. Really shouldn't take too long. Think about people with older browsers and machines though, creating lots of these instances on page (e.g. 50-100 product list) load may effect the performance of the site for some users and browsers. Maybe a hover over to initiate the zoom instance would alleviate this problem, or a simple hover over pop up instead of zoom.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率