duanfen9983 2013-08-24 21:36
浏览 55
已采纳

在php中加载Zend Recaptcha时出错

I'm having trouble with my application locating the Zend Library. I have the ZendFramework in a separate folder (apart from public_html), so I call the Zend Classes using the autoloader, like this:

$libreria='/home/conaprel/ZendFramework/library/';
set_include_path(get_include_path().PATH_SEPARATOR.$libreria);
require_once('Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php');
Zend_Loader_Autoloader::getInstance();

and the folder structure of the site is what is shown in the first line of code. This is a file I include whenever I need the Zend Classes available. It worked fine when I ran it on a local server, but now it's giving me the error:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access Zend/Service  /Recaptcha.php in /home/conaprel/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 146

Warning: include_once(Zend/Service/Recaptcha.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/conaprel/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 146

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Zend/Service/Recaptcha.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/conaprel/ZendFramework/library') in /home/conaprel/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 146

¿What can I do? I've checked if the Recaptcha.php is in the Services folder and there it is.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiya9552 2013-08-24 23:00
    关注

This looks like a case sensitivity problem. The correct filename is Zend/Service/ReCaptcha.php (note the capital 'C'), but the error you're getting indicates it's trying to include Zend/Service/Recaptcha.php (lower case 'C'). I'm guessing you're using a case insensitive file system locally and case sensitive in production.

Just correct the case of the class you're trying to instantiate and it should work:

$captacha = new Zend_Service_ReCaptcha();

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?