doulu3399 2013-07-14 14:27
浏览 116

使用PHP获取cgi-bin路径

Is there a way to dynamically find a user's cgi-bin path using PHP and write a file to it?

For instance, I want to write a PHP application that also uses a Perl script for additional functionality (will not break without it), and on first run I want to get the path for cgi-bin or whatever the user's directory is named, and write the script into the directory so that it can be invoked by the application, with minimal installation required by the user (i.e. upload application to a directory, then run index.php).

Is this possible? Or am I dreaming far beyond what I can actually do?

The simplest solution I see to this would be to use a regex to check for a directory named /cgi/ starting at the user's root directory, however, this doesn't seem like an entirely reliable method

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• download201401 2013-07-14 14:30
    关注

There is no sane way.

A server can be configured to execute CGI programs in zero, one or many different locations, none of which have to have "cgi" in the name.

You could try parsing the server configuration to identify which (if any) locations are set up that way, but you would have to write a separate parser for each server, and each one would be very complex. Even if you limit things to Apache, then you would have to deal with filtering based on virtual hosts, <file>, <directory>, <location>, ScriptAlias, .htaccess, etc.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本